Week 5: Gifts for the Blogger
Stumped finding the perfect gift for the blogger on your Holiday List? Try these ideas! If you’re a blogger, let me know what you’d add to the list!
As with all my gift lists, these are just ideas. I’m not promoting any brands or stores- just fun products.
What blogger doesn’t want to take better photos?
Universal Phone Tripod
For photo ease.
Backlit Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard
For those late work nights, a lit keyboard does wonders.
Nano Wireless Mouse, 5 buttons
Purchase together or separately with a comfortable mouse pad.
2017 Blog Planner
The perfect way to keep organized.
For the blogger on the go.
Stylish Laptop Bag
Function meets Fashion.
Personalized Website Pajamas
Sadly, I think I could live in these.
Because we all need a place to jot down ideas. (An alternative to coffee shop napkins).
Blogger Mug (for endless caffeine).
“Be careful or you’ll end up on my blog.”
Colorful Pen Set
For Brainstorming Colorful Ideas, of course.
Gift Card or Basket of their Favorite Coffee/Tea
Because more caffeine equals higher word count.
Personalized Social Media Necklace
Personally, I think any item customized for the blogger’s site, would be well received!
October is the perfect month to get to know my fellow bloggers a bit better! So, consider yourself tagged for this fun Halloween survey. 🎃
- What scent sets the holiday mood?
- Favorite Halloween Fun Size Candy Bar?
- Favorite Halloween movie?
- Favorite seasonal sweet?
- What toppings are on the perfect candy apple?
- What’s your favorite costume you ever wore on Halloween?
- Most enjoyable fall tradition?
- Pumpkin Patch Hayride or Haunted Hayride?
- What song is a must for a Halloween Party Playlist?
- Favorite Halloween Monster: Dracula, Frankenstein, etc.?
- Cider or Cocoa?
- Scary movies or Scaredy cat?
- Pumpkin Spice: Yum, or Yuck?
- Which is scariest: Spiders, Zombies, or Clowns?
- Best find in your Trick or Treat bag?
- Worst thing to get in your Trick or Treat bag?
Favorite Halloween Fun Size Candy Bar?
Favorite Halloween movie?
Favorite seasonal sweet?
What toppings are on the perfect candy apple?
What’s your favorite costume you ever wore on Halloween?
Most enjoyable fall tradition?
Pumpkin Patch Hayride or Haunted Hayride?
Favorite Halloween Monster: Dracula, Frankenstein, other?
Cider or Cocoa?
Pumpkin Spice: Yum, or Yuck?
Which is scariest: Spiders, Zombies, or Clowns?
Best find in a Trick or Treat bag?
Worst thing to get in your Trick or Treat bag?
- Connect with other bloggers.
- Gain exposure for your blog.
- Increase your followers.
- Discover new blogs.
- And of course collect delicious recipes!
- White, Milk, or Dark Chocolate
- A sprinkle of chocolate chips
- A powder of cocoa
- A white chocolate glaze
- A dash of chocolate sprinkles
I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Deirdre’s Daily Dose. Visiting her blog is a breath of fresh air. Deirde’s kind-spirit and love for the world keeps you coming back, post after post. At this time, she’s facing a challenging recovery after surgery, but still managing to keep a positive spirit. She is an inspiration! If you haven’t done so already, check out her blog, and send some kindness her way!❤️
Thank you, Deirdre for nominating me for the award. It’s such a nice surprise and honor to be recognized by a fellow blogger. (gif)
Here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the person that nominated you.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself. Here is my list! 😊
- Answer 11 questions posted by the person that nominated you.
- Post 11 new questions.
- Nominate 11 blogs for the award.
- Notify your nominees of their award.
The greatest part of the Liebster Award, is paying it forward. It’s an opportunity to recognize new and notable blogs.
And the nominees are:
Now, for the moment we’ve been waiting for…
The Nominees are:
Here are my questions for the nominees
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- Give 3 words to describe yourself.
- What is the last dessert you ate?
- Name any 3 people (living, dead, fictional) that you have never met, that you would like to have dinner with.
- Do you ever eat chocolate for Breakfast? (If so, please pass on all the yummy details! 🍫)
- Name a song, book, or movie title that relates to your life.
- What kitchen gadget could you not live without?
- Choose the best gift to receive: A book, A box of chocolate, Flowers, or make-up?
- Romance, Mystery, Drama or Action?
- Name a celebrity you admire, and why.
- What’s the best find in an assorted box of chocolates?